This Department is dedicated to P&I matters only and is run by experienced, qualified and professional claim handlers.
They handle all types of P&I claims, in particular:
- Damage and losses to commodities carried by ships;
- Damage to containers;
- Contact with fixed or floating objects;
- Customs’ fines;
- Breach of port regulations;
- Personal injury of crewmembers and other personnel;
- Ships’ arrest and posting of bails/letters of Indemnity.
Since “a bad deal is better than a good judgement”, our motto is to give priority to solving the claims amicably, thus avoiding costly legal proceedings and delays.